Craft Wok Traditional Hand Hammered Carbon Steel Pow Wok with Wooden and Steel Helper Handle (14 Inch, Round Bottom) / 731W88
Save 0% Save %
Original price $0.00 - Original price $0.00
Original price $0.00
$73.99 - $73.99
Current price $73.99
- Round Bottom Heavy 14 Inch 15 gauge (1.8mm) carbon steel wok, commercial grade. Original design by Craft Wok since 2014, proven quality over the years. Traditional chinese wok pan with round bottom.
- Not suitable for flat electric or flat induction stove. Carbon steel wok may rust. Do not forget to season it before use! Instructions for easy seasoning are included with the wok. Our customer service is ready to guide through the process whenever you need it.
- Hand hammered by Chinese professionals in Guangzhou. This wok is the proven choice of many professional Chinese chefs. Wok weight: 4.6 pounds (2.1 kg). Heavy and sturdy.
- Steel helper handle will not burn when you stir fry over high heat, also helpful for hanging the wok for storage. Wooden handle has special hygroscopic not slippery surface for tight grip when you stir-fry.
- Craft Wok - Love Wok! We are a team of professionals drawn together by our passion for the carbon steel wok. Our mission is to bring you as much pleasure from Stir-frying in a wok, as chefs get in restaurants across China. To do this, we have found the best manufacturers in China. Our range of branded products is 100% authentic traditional carbon steel woks, 7 years on market.
Important things to consider:
- This wok has round bottom: not suitable for flat electric or flat induction stove.
- This wok is heavy and sturdy. Wok weight: 4.6 pounds (2.1 kg).
- Diameter: 14 inches.
- This wok must be seasoned before use.
- Any carbon steel wok including this one may rust if not maintained properly. It may take time to learn how to maintain the carbon steel wok.
Wok -- the name of a deep pan with a round bottom of small diameter. The main purpose of the wok is to "stir-fry" -- fast frying with frequent stirring on a hot skillet. But in addition, the wok pan can be used as a vessel for deep frying food in hot oil and for the preparation of various soups. It can also be used as a steamer and even as a smoker. The steel wok is suitable for open fire, and you can even take it with you outside the home and surprise friends with unbelievable Chinese dishes.
- Always remember to season a carbon steel wok! Manuals for doing this can be found on the internet and with the wok, as well.
- Carbon steel kitchenware needs seasoning and maintenance to avoid rusting. Tip: dry and keep wok oiled at all times, especially after washing.
- Washing routine: Wash - Dry - Oil - Fire (where Dry means dry using paper or cloth towels)
What is Craft Wok?
|Wok shape||Round bottom (original)||Flat bottom|
|Compatible with||Gas stovetops, wok burner, open fire||Flat electric stovetops|
|Diameter||14 inches||14 inches|