HGN Touch Activated Kitchen Faucets with Pull Down Sprayer,Single Handle Smart Faucet for Kitchen Sinks,304 Stainless Steel,Matte Black,Without Deck Plate.
- Touch Control Technology: Unlike traditional kitchen faucets, touch on faucet simply controls the flow of water by touching the spout or body of the kitchen sink faucet. When not convenient to press the button, you can use the back of the hand to touch gently. We achieve a nearly contactless cleaning design of the faucet.
- Pull Out Sprayer: Touch kitchen faucet with 2 setting modes(STREAM/ SPRAY), stream mode for filling water,spray mode for strong cleaning wash.Faucet sprayer nozzle can reach the farthest corners of your sink.Touch on kitchen faucets with pull down sprayer bring .Saving on water.Convenience to your life.
- Perfect Design :Matte Black Finish is resistant to oil, water stains and fingerprints to save your cleaning time; The 360-degree rotation design allows the faucets to be more flexibly changed in direction and angle for easy cleaning.
- Safe & Durable Material: 304 Stainless steel touch activated kitchen faucet. Featured with corrosion and wear resistance, high-quality ceramic valve prevents water leakage,survive 500,000 times open & close test,ensure service life
- Easy Installation: Complete tool accessories are included in the package. US standard 3/8" water hose can fit most US kitchen. Don't forget the rubber washers and tighten each place to prevent leaking. Pls feel free to contact us at any time if you have any issues of this faucet and installation.We will resolve it within 12 hours!
|Name||Kitchen Sink Glass Rinser||Chrome Touch Activation Kitchen Faucet||ORB Bathroom Faucet||10" Chrome Shower system||Black Spring Kitchen Faucet|
|Product Material||304 stainless steel||304 stainless steel||Brass||304 stainless steel And Brass||Brass|
|Functions||3 Function||2 Function||2 Function|
|Product Feature||Rinse residue in seconds||Touch activate||European style||pressure-balancing valve maintains water pressure and controls temperature||Pull Down|
|Installation Method||Deck installed||Deck installed||Deck installed||Wall Mounted||Deck installed|
The HGN Company Supply Smart sanitary ware System, including Bathroom, Kitchen, and so on. More Products will coming soon. Our kitchen faucets are known for their outstanding quality and dependability.We firmly believe that the trust of our customers is the cornerstone of our brand forever. It is our glory and pride to be a Quality brand.
Touch Control Technology: touch on faucet simply controls the flow of water by touching the spout or body of the kitchen sink faucet. When not convenient to press the button, you can use the back of the hand to touch gently.
Touch kitchen faucet with 2 setting modes(STREAM/ SPRAY), stream for filling water,spray for strong cleaning wash, pause button can quickly press to stop splashing. touch on kitchen faucets with pull down sprayer bring convenience and cleanliness to your life.
- Assistive Touch Control Technology
- Starts and stops the flow of water by simple touch
- Black Finish
- 2 Water Flow Setting:Stream/Spray
- Single-Lever Design for Effortless Temperature
Flexible Pull-Down Hose
Flexible 20 inch smooth-retract nylon sprayer hose allows you to easily reach all areas of your sink.
Single handle kitchen faucet can rotate 360 degrees to easily change the angle and direction of the faucet spout to clean dishes in and around the sink.
Stream & Spray Mode
Stream Mode - Perfect for filling large pots and vases.
Spray Mode - Perfect for your sink clean and gently wash fruits and vegetables.
the surface will not have fingerprint
Troubleshooting Tips for Touch Sensor Kitchen Faucet
Q:How to install the faucet?
A:Install via video.
Q: How the touch kitchen faucet work?
A: You need to keep the handle on, then the touch on function can be done by using your wrist, forearm or any other part of the body to start and stop on the sink faucet spout.
Q: Why the sensor does not work after installation？
A: First of all, make sure you have installed the batteries (not included). And then please check whether the signal line connect correctly and make sure you have turned on the handle. At last, don't touch it for too long time, just leave immediately after touching.
Q: If the sensor doesn't work meanwhile the handle turning on, will the water spray anywhere?
A: No, that won't happen. The sink faucet comes with a safety protection that it will automatically deactivate the flow when exceeds 2 minute.
Q: Why is the water pressure suddenly too low?
A: Firstly, check whether water supply is normal. Secondly, if no issue with water supply, then check the spray head. Unscrew this and see if the water pressure is normal. Finally, if all the above are tried and still leaking, the problem maybe in the faucet valve.
Q: How to troubleshoot if a water leak occurs?
A:First check where the water is leaking from? If it is leaking from the water inlet pipe. First check whether the rubber gasket is placed. And check whether the quick release connections are connected correctly.
Key Point 1
Don't lack the rubber of the control box to avoid leaking.(lots of leaking problem because of the lack of rubber).
Key Point 2
Don't lack the rubber of the connecting joint to avoid leaking.(lots of leaking problem because of the lack of rubber)
Key Point 3
Install the sensor in order according to the picture and do not lack any accessories.
The touch kitchen faucet will come with all the mouting hardware for installation.