Huffy Kids Hardtail Mountain Bike for Boys, Stone Mountain 20 inch 6-Speed, Metallic Cyan (73808)
- Assembly tutorial video located beside the images; with a gloss blue hardtail frame and 6 speeds to aggressively ride, the Huffy Stone Mountain is ready for epic outdoor fun; just follow the steps in our product manual
- Ideal for ages 5-9 and a rider height of 44-56 inches; durable steel frame is backed by our limited lifetime warranty (see owner's manual for details); Kolo 1200 suspension fork handles bumps and dips for a smoother-feeling ride
- The indexed Shimano TZ-31 rear derailleur combines with the micro-shift twist shifter to deliver 6 speeds on-demand for uphill climbing, downhill riding, or pure acceleration; removable rear derailleur guard ensures consistent gear operation
- 20" X 1.95" tires handle pavement, gravel and dirt with ease; linear pull hand brakes deliver consistent stopping action; padded ATB saddle is stitched for lasting quality; alloy quick release provides easy seat height adjustment
- Slight-rise handlebar enables upright riding to minimize back and shoulder strain; ATB-type resin pedals on the 3-piece crank have responsive feel; Kraton grips are comfortable to the touch; alloy wheels in matte black; kickstand included
Only from Huffy! The 20-inch Huffy Stone Mountain has 6 speeds and an aggressive design that looks fierce in Metallic Cyan blue gloss. Backed by our limited lifetime warranty (see owner's manual for details), the steel hardtail frame provides solid performance and efficiently transfers pedal power for strong acceleration on straight surfaces and uphill climbs. Just follow the simple step-by-step instructions; our product manual guides you through every step. This 20-inch model is ideal for ages 5-9 and a rider height of 44-56 inches; An alloy quick release enables easy seat height adjustment. The ATB saddle, with premium padding, has stitched sides for lasting comfort. Front suspension on this mountain bike handles uneven terrain with ease. The suspension fork absorbs any bumps and dips encountered on your path for a smoother-feeling ride. The indexed SHIMANO TZ-31 rear derailleur combines with the micro-shift twist shifter to deliver 6 speeds on-demand for uphill climbing, downhill riding, or pure acceleration. The removable rear derailleur guard protects the gears from any unintentional damage. The 20" X 1. 95" tires provide good traction in wet and dry conditions - on dirt, gravel, or even pavement. Lightweight alloy wheels in matte black blend well with the overall design. Front and rear steel linear pull handbrakes provide consistent, dependable stopping action on demand. The slight-rise handlebar enables upright riding to minimize back and shoulder strain.