(New) Light L16 - 4K Multi-Lense 52MP Pocket-Sized DSLR-Quality Camera with Built-in Wifi, Touchscreen, Software Updated 256GB Built-In
- 256 GB Built-In Storage (no SD cards needed)
- Connects to your computer via included adapter.
- Comes with Light.co's Lumen Software to professionally edit your work in addition to On-Camera Editing on the L16's 5" Responsive Touchscreen
- Captures the details of your scene at multiple focal lengths, then uses sophisticated algorithms to combine 10+ images into a single, high-resolution photo.
- Long-Lasting Rechargeable Battery (estimated around 8 hours or 400 shots back to back)
- Light's advanced image-processing engine captures 52 megapixels of rich data, creating high-quality images with striking details, realistic colors, and significantly less noise. Photographers have the creative freedom they need to zoom, crop, enlarge, and ultimately bring their vision to life.
- 3 stops of dynamic range and unlike most cameras, the L16 captures multiple images at different exposure values. When combined, final photos boast an impressively wide dynamic range—around 13 stops.
- Weighing just less than a pound, the L16 offers convenience without sacrificing quality. Now, photographers can take professional-quality photos wherever they go.
- Built-in Wifi, On-screen editing, Bluetooth, Software Updates, 52 Megapixels, 16 Lenses, Optimized Low Light Capability, etc. The Light L16 has so much to offer!
Brand New Sealed Light L16 Multi-Lense 52MP Digital Camera HD Photography The L16 Camera is about the size of a large smartphone and with sixteen individual 13MP cameras on its body, ten of which fire simultaneously, it is able to capture high-resolution images up to 52 megapixels. According to the folks at Light, a start-up company, “The Light L16 Camera is the first multi-aperture computational camera. The L16 makes it easy for anyone to take DSLR-quality images, and is small and light enough to fit in your pocket. Light’s technology combines folded optics with sophisticated computational imaging algorithms to deliver the highest quality images from the smallest possible device.
The camera features sixteen lenses and one IR sensor in a seemingly random array that looks like bubbles floating across its front face. The lenses are grouped into three focal lengths: five 35mm lenses, five 70mm lenses and six 150mm lenses. This offers an effective optical zoom range of 35-150mm. When shooting at one of the three focal lengths, the camera takes several images and computationally blends them into one high resolution image.
The camera’s computation algorithm also provides effective low-light imaging with minimal noise and, most importantly, enables focus and depth of field to be adjusted after the picture has been taken. Physically, the camera has a compact and Spartan design with a healthy hand grip and a 5” touchscreen LCD for composition and playback (no viewfinder) as well as settings navigation. It is water and dust-resistant, has a built-in flash, and a rechargeable battery good for 400 shots. Its top plate offers just the power and shutter buttons. THERE IS NO CAMERA AVAILABLE LIKE THE LIGHT L16 CAMERA.