Ninja AF161 Max XL Air Fryer, 3 lbs, Grey
- Now enjoy guilt free fried food; Air fry with up to 75 % less fat than traditional frying methods (tested against hand cut, deep fried french fries)
- Max crisp technology delivers 450 degrees of superheated air to cook foods up to 30 % faster (Versus Ninja AF100) for hotter, crispier results with little to no oil for guilt free fried favorites
- Xl 5.5 QT ceramic coated nonstick basket and crisper plate fit 3 pounds of french fries or chicken wings
- Broil rack: Give meals or sides a crispy and bubbly finish. Cord length - 2.6 feet
- Functions include: Max crisp, air fry, air roast, air broil, bake, reheat, dehydrate
Meet the Ninja air fryer max XL, a fast and easy way to cook your favorite foods. Cook and crisp 3 lb. Of French fries, using little to no oil, in a family-sized 5. 5-Qt basket. Maxcrisp technology delivers 450 degrees of superheated air to cook foods up to 30% faster (versus Ninja AF100), for hotter, crispier results with little to no oil for guilt free fried favorites.
Troubleshoot: (1) My food didn’t cook: Make sure the basket is fully inserted during cooking. For consistent browning, make sure ingredients are arranged in an even layer on the bottom of the basket with no overlapping. Shake basket to toss loose ingredients for consistent crispiness. Cook time and temperature can be adjusted at any time during cooking. Simply press the TIME or TEMP buttons and rotate the dial (2) My food is burned: For best results, check progress throughout cooking, and remove food when desired level of brownness has been achieved. Remove food immediately after the cook time is complete to avoid overcooking (3) When should I use Max Crisp instead of Air Fry: For best results, use Max Crisp when cooking prepackaged frozen foods such as french fries or chicken nuggets. Other troubleshoot solutions are available on the user manual Pg - 16.