Over The Door Hooks, Towel Holder for Bathroom, Door Mount Towel Rack Towel Hooks for Bedroom Kitchen Pool Beach Towels Bathrobe Wall Mount Hang on The Door Cabinet Cupboard Metal Sandblasted (Black)
- 【Two kinds of usage】: The towel rack is detachable. It can be assembled to hang on a door, or it can be disassembled and nailed to a wall. Two removable rods that can be removed in a very simple way without the need for any tools.
- 【Occasions】: Towel racks are suitable for bathrooms, kitchens, cupboards, living rooms, bedrooms, swimming pools, etc. Towel racks are great for hanging towels, bathrobes, coats, beach towels, bags, umbrellas, and kitchenware.
- 【Material】: Made of high quality high manganese steel, with black sand blasting, feel smooth, carving carefully, durable, fadeless, waterproof and rustproof.
- 【Package】: 1 x Door mount towel rack, 3 x Rectangle sponge pads, 4 x screw anchors, 4 x screws. As shown in the picture.
- 【Size】: 15inchL x 1.7inchD x 10.3inchH (38cmL x 4.5cmD x 26.3cmH). For standard doors with a thickness of 1.7 inches (4.5 cm). To give you a good experience, we recommend hanging towel racks on doors between 1.4 and 1.7 inches (3.5-4.5cm) thick.
❤The towel rack is both elegant and practical, saving space and decorating a room.
❤This product is easy to install and can be hung on the door without the help of other tools.
❤The five hooks on the product are very sturdy and can be used to hang heavy objects.
❤Black sandblasted metal durable, waterproof and rustproof.
❤The towel rack is high quality, practical and reliable. You can buy it at ease.
Material: High manganese steel
Dimensions: 15"L x 1.7"D x 10.3"H
1 X Door mount towel rack
3 X Rectangle sponge pads
4 X screws
4 X screw anchors
Hang on the door :
1.Assemble the towel racks and hang them on the door, making sure there is enough space above the door to fit a coin (about 1.5 mm). In addition, doors should be between 1.4-1.7 inches (3.5-4.5 cm) thick. Please check the product size before purchasing.
2.Secure the towel rack to the door with three Rectangle sponge pads to prevent it from shaking when opening and closing the door. We do not recommend hanging towel racks on glass doors.
Nails on the wall :
1.Choose a spot and mark the three holes with a pen. Then make the hole.
2.Insert the supplied screw anchor and strike firmly with a hammer.
3.Fix the towel rack and screw in the three screws.