Survival Vegetable Seeds Garden Kit Over 16,000 Seeds Non-GMO and Heirloom, Great for Emergency Bugout Survival Gear 35 Varieties Seeds for Planting Vegetables 35 Free Plant Markers Gardeners Basics
- ASSORTMENT - 35 easy to grow vegetable varieties and over 16,000 seeds. All non-GMO and heirloom varieties. Our survival pack includes lettuce, beets, carrots, onions, squash, zucchini, tomatoes, peppers, broccoli, peas, beans, and more. Complete gardening kit for growing your home garden.
- PROFESSIONAL - Packed in seed packets, not plastic bags: plastic bags can harbor mold and ruin vegetable seeds. Complete growing and harvesting instructions included on every packet. Perfect for indoor garden and hydroponics growing system.
- USA - Seed bank grown, sourced, and packaged in the USA. It makes excellent gifts for moms, adults and gardening gifts for men. Provide emergency food security by growing and saving seeds or storing our seeds in a cool, dark, dry place in its water resistant packaging.
- EASY - Varieties picked by a gardener for easiness in most growing conditions. Great for beginners and seasoned gardeners alike. Great for parsley, spinach, gardening gifts, hydroponics supplies, prepper gear, aerogarden, emergency preparedness items, or bug out.
- GUARANTEE - We know you'll love your survival garden seeds, but if for any reason you're not, please contact us.
- In the event of seed shortages, substitutions may become necessary.
All garden seeds come in individual paper seed envelopes. Complete with instructions and growing guides for each plant. Paper seed packets are essential. Seeds stored in plastic baggies can let moisture in, cause mold and bacteria, thus rendering your seeds useless. Our seeds are proudly sourced and packaged in the USA. All seeds are heirloom, non gmo, non hybrid, and open pollinated. You can save seeds for future harvest. We've included a large variety of veg seeds! You can either have a complete garden or feel safe in your bugout bag survival kit, knowing you have all you need to grow a huge garden to feed yourself, family, neighbors, and more. Heirloom seeds make great gifts for that hard to buy person, garden enthusiast, retirees, survivalist, and more! 25 Year Shelf Life - Store seeds in a cool, dark place. Seeds are great for growing in containers, aquaponics, hydroponics, and vertical gardening. Type-Approximate Seed Count Basil-Genovese or Large Italian 150 Bean-Lima 25 Bean-Bush 20 Beet-Detroit Dark Red 180 Broccoli-Waltham 29x1 350 Brussel Sprouts-Long Island Improved 250 Cabbage-Golden or Red Acre 300 Cantelope-Hales Best Jumbo 50 Carrot-Scarlet Nantes 1800 Cauliflower-Snowball Y Improved 300 Celery-UT-52-70 3000 Corn-Early Bantam 50 Cucumber-Marketmore 50 Eggplant-Black Beauty 75 Kale-Bates Blue Scotch Curled 300 Kohlrabi-Purple Vienna 75 Lettuce-Romaine 2300 Looseleaf Lettuce-Black Seeded Simpson 2300 Bibb Lettuce-Butterhead Buttercrunch 2300 Okra-Clemson Spineless 50 Onion-Bunching Tokyo Long White 250 Parsnip-Harris Model 250 Pea-Snap Sugar Daddy 25 Pepper-California Wonder 100 Pumpkin-Sugar Pie 15 Radish-Cherry Belle 200 Radish-French Breakfast 300 Spinach-Bloomsdale or Viroflay 125 Swiss Chard-Fordhook Giant 100 Paste Tomato-Roma VF or San Marzano 180 Tomato-Large Cherry 100 Turnip-Purple Top White Globe 500 Watermelon-Sugar Baby 35 Winter Squash-Waltham Butternut 25 Zucchini-Black Beauty 25